Paola Ballabio works closely with organizations leveraging her broad experience and understanding business issues. She provides a range of consulting services and expertise that include organization design (macro and micro) and development, multi-rater feedback coaching, change management programs, assessment design and delivery, competency modeling, performance management HR process design, delivery of management training programs.
- Managed organizational redesign and change management projects for different industries, partnering closely with the company’s key stakeholders and leaders.
- Worked with a multi-national pharmaceutical company to design and implement a Leadership Development Program for their Research & Development functions that was rolled out across geographies.
- Designed Performance Management Systems at a local level for key pharmaceutical and retail industries in the Italian market.
- Designed and implemented managerial assessments, in various organizations, partnering closely to enable effective talent decisions.
- Partnered with Corporate HR Dept to re-design Global recruitment and performance management processes
Paola works collaboratively and enthusiastically with her customers, balancing organizational requirements and people capabilities. She strives to build long lasting trusting relationships, leveraging knowledge and expertise to provide viable solutions.
- Partner at Eos Management Consulting
- University of Milan
- Organizational studies Dept.
- B. A. in Business Administration
Viale A. Filippetti, 28
Tel: +39 02 777 218 1
Mobile: +39 335 6096589
Fax: +39 02 777 218 444