Massimo Lanzanò has a deep experience in organization design and development, change management supporting business transformation programs, HR process design, design and implementation of talent development programs.
- Leadership development through action learning program
- 360 degrees feedback
- Team and Individual performance management
- Competency Mapping
- Organization design
- Talent development and Succession Plan
- Action Learning Program
- Managed an initiative with a large pharmaceutical company to integrate the major change initiatives (SAP implementation in 5 FDA certificated countries, supply network rationalization, company’s merger).
- Re-designed the Corporate Leadership Development Program of a multinational group in the cement business and yearly managed the program through the last 6 years.
- Designed the Performance Management System of several players in the TLC market.
- Partnered with the Corporate HR Dept to re-orient the HR strategy and the HR processes of one of the TLC market leader.
Massimo works collaboratively with his HR customers with the aim of helping them constantly focus their processes and actions to the business priorities in order to make the customer’s HR strategy a real pillar of the business strategy.
- Partner at Eos Management Consulting
- Head of OD at Boheringher Ingelheim
- Head of Training and Change Management at GlaxoSmithkline
- Master in HR Management, ISTUD Business School
- A. in Political Science
Viale A. Filippetti, 28
Tel: +39 02 777 218 1
Mobile: +39 349 3048028
Fax: +39 02 777 218 444