Chiara Maroino is a psychologist, HR development consultant, coach and trainer. She has extensive international experience in projects aimed at individual development, talent & change management for organisations in both the private and public sectors.
Areas of expertise include:
- Individual and group assessments
- Competency development training
- Leadership development through action learning programs
- Team Building through action learning programs
Chiara’s work allowed her to gain experience and insight of different roles and realities ranging from psychology researcher in the academic & public field, HR specialist at Local and European level for a large multinational, to international consultant.
Her broad experience represents a crucial element when designing, implementing and managing tailored talent development programmes and assessment centres for organisations in the public and private sector either in international and cultural-specific settings.
- EOS Consulting – Milan – Italy
- ACE Network & TheScalaGroup – London – UK
- EuMan Group & GITP – The Netherlands
- Training & Development Specialist, European HQ Colgate Palmolive
- Honours in International HR Development, University of Reading
- Honours in Psychology, University of London
Viale A. Filippetti, 28
Tel: +39 02 777 218 1
Fax: +39 02 777 218 444